Navigating the medical services available today is challenging. CLL can advocate in order to provide your loved one the assistance they need.
Daily living task management, event planning and advocacy can help your loved one improve the quality of their life.
Through the services of CLL your loved one may remain at home with assistance. In a residential setting your loved one is advocated for as well as provided with options to leave the facility in order to experience stimulating opportunities within our community.
CL&L engages in long term planning to help families assist in the management of the aging process. CL&L also works with clients who are experiencing memory loss and their families. CL&L coordinates their efforts with various agencies such as the Midland County Council On Aging, Senior Services and Cancer Services.
Complete List of Services
We offer a full spectrum of non-medical home companion services which include the following:
- Medical appointments/hospital advocate
- Personal secretary and life management
- Event planner (lectures, library, and museum visits)
- Companion reader
- Services for clients experiencing memory loss where family wishes for their loved one to experience stimulating opportunities based on current research on memory loss
- Assist in downsizing home, files and memorabilia
- Collaborative meal planning & preparation with emphasis on delicious health choices
- Support services for primary caregiver
- Travel companion (regionally, nationally and internationally)
- Entertain and/or visit friends
- Assist long distance families in need of a companion to regularly visit loved one in a hospital or nursing facility
- Co-ordination with community agencies (Hospice, American Cancer Services, and Senior Services)
To learn more about how our services are delivered, click ‘Provision of Services’, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (989) 430-5700.